Sonoma Coast Directions, Hours & Fees
Hours of Operation
Generally, dawn until 1 hour after sunset.
- $8.00 per vehicle
- $7.00 per vehicle for seniors
- Bus fee for 10-24 passengers is $50.00
- Bus fee for 25+ passengers is $100.00
- Many locations are free of charge
- Bodega Dunes $35.00 / night, Hike & Bike: $6.00
- Wrights Beach $35.00 / night, Premium $45.00 / night
- Extra vehicle: $8.00
- Extra vehicle with senior: $7.00
Stewards of the Coast and Redwoods: 707-869-9177
Sonoma Coast Ranger Station: 707-875-3483
State Park District Office in Duncans Milles: 707-865-2391
Jenner Visitor Center
11:00 am -3:00 pm - Weekends and most days
The beach is located between Jenner and Bodega Bay on Highway One. The Rangers' Station is at the north side of Salmon Creek, off Highway 1.
The Visitor Center is located in the town of Jenner on the Russian River estuary.